*** In stock at our Brisbane warehouse now. Order now to avoid missing out! ***
As seen on the hit US TV Show Viceland's "The Most Expensivest" The Lotus Mahal is the next big thing in event structures. Essentially it is a small marquee in the same style as the Lotus Belle, which means it can be used as a fitting centerpiece in a village of Lotus Belles or as a standalone structure for a variety of events.
It is designed to be highly flexible in configuration. The walls can be removed in sections to create varying open frontages, or all the walls can be removed to form a unique open pavilion perfect for boutique styled events.
Once packed down the Mahal will fit in the back of a minivan station wagon and can be erected by two people in around one hour. This offers unprecedented scope for hire companies to be able to deploy highly desirable event spaces with minimal crew and trucking costs.
Tech Specs :
- 540 GSM PVC 'Bath Tub' style groundsheet.
- Three independently removable 380 GSM poly/cotton canvas wall sections each with a round doorway and two circular transparent PVC windows with canvas roll down blinds. (One wall section has an additional removable segment consisting of three wall panels.)
- 380 GSM poly/cotton Roof canvas with additional polyester roof layer.
- 21 tri-fold steel poles (these double up for use either as wall poles or roof props)
- 3 x wooden roof peak poles 3.5" diameter. (in 3 sections)
- 1 x wooden king pole 2" diameter (in 3 sections)
- Three banana bags (to enable quick pitching and easy storage of the wall sections)
- Inner tent compartments available sold separately.
Weights & Dimensions
- Packed Dimensions: 1.9 cubic feet.
- Total Weight: 200 kgs
- Pitched Floor Space: 65 Square meters
- 4.35 meters at its highest point
- Side poles are 3.30 meters high, total width is 10 meters excluding guy ropes and 13 meters including guy ropes, in each direction. Making the total pitching area required roughly so 169 square meters