The Hybrid comes after many, many requests for a tent that is suitable for all climates... It's exactly the same as the Outback models, but all Hybrid tents have both PVC and mesh windows (that's 3 window layers if you include the exterior canvas blind)
Why get a Hybrid? Having the dual-purpose windows are great if you intend on installing a wood stove or pairing it with our insulated liner because they help retain the heat better.
Lotus Belle Hybrid tent features:
- Our bespoke canvas [380 GSM fire, water and rot resistant]
- Seal in ‘bath tub’ style ground sheet [540 GSM PVC]
- 3.3 meter wooden center pole
- 2 zipped mesh & pvc window layers with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- Large zipped doorway with zipped mesh (fly screen) layer
- A zipped rectangular vent on the back wall & large roof vents
- 18 square meters of useable standing space
5 metre floor diameter means it's big enough for 6 twin-size beds.
All 5 metre tents are 5.5m in the middle section (the widest) point, making it big enough for 3 queen size mattresses, gatherings of 15-18 people, and about 6-8 people can do yoga comfortably *
The 5 metre Lotus is 56% bigger in size than the 4 metre and fits everything but the kitchen sink!
* If in doubt please, measure out space. We have done our best to give accurate descriptions based on feedback from our customers, but everyone's idea of size is different!