4m Lotus Belle Hybrid Deluxe Tent
The king of all tents, the best of all worlds.
The Hybrid Deluxe comes after many, many requests for a tent that is suitable for all climates...
The Hybrid Deluxe tent has two canvas doors, each with a mosquito net door behind. It has roll down canvas blinds, zip open PVC windows to keep out heavy rain, and behind them, a mesh layer to keep out mozzies and allow maximum airflow in the hot summer.
To maximise breathability the Hybrid has the same large roof vents as the outback, and a velcro groundsheet to keep out all the bugs.
- Our bespoke canvas [380 GSM fire, water, and rot resistant]
- Seal in ‘bath tub’ style groundsheet [540 GSM PVC]
- 3-meter wooden center pole
- 2 zipped mesh & PVC window layers with zipped canvas roll down blinds
- 2 large zipped doorways with zipped mesh (fly screen) layer
- Large roof vents
- 12 square meters of useable standing space
The questions everyone asks? What is the difference between the Outback Deluxe tent and Hybrid Deluxe tent? The Hybrid Deluxe has both PVC and mesh windows so you have the option of interchanging them. So if it's dusty or raining outside PVC means you can see outside better and on a cool and breezy day you can use the mesh window option to keep the pesky bugs at bay.